HÜDIG - quality dirty water submersible pump - part III
What do you expect from a quality dirty water submersible pump?
- Wear resistance: Achieved! - due to high-chrome alloy impellers
- Easy handling: Achieved! - through the usw of aluminium where it makes sense. Topic: weight saving!
- High operational reliability: Achieved!
- Absolute dry-running safety due to air valve
- Phase failure protection
- Check direction of rotation
- Thermal protection
- Use of high-quality materials
- Oil inspection from outside
- Easy adjustment of the impeller
Grindex submersible pumps for dirty water: the right choice for sure!
Grindex - Inventor of the air valve
- This makes the pump absolutely safe to run dry, even if the pressure hose has collapsed because no more water is running after it.
Grindex - Modular system
- Once a Grindex pump is repaired, you can repair any Grindex pump
- Fewer components
- Reduced spare parts stocking necessary
Grindex - corrugated stainless steel flow housing
- Is able to absorb high forces due to impact loads without destroying the jacket
- Often copied, but never reached